About our company
We are a Finance Company, focused on the creation of value from top Marketplaces in the United States.
In 2019, ecommerce was responsible for around $3.5 trillion in sales and is expected to hit $4.9 trillion by 2021. In the US alone, ecommerce represents over 10% of retail sales and that number is expected to grow by nearly 15% each year!
@NextDoor n’ Us, we are focused primarily in the creation and extraction of value from top ecommerce marketplaces in the United States, using a strategic financial investment approach.
Our eCommerce Marketplace Portfolio consists of the Top 10 eCommerce Marketplaces in the United States, where it is always rebalanced whenever there is an entity change in the Top 10 list.
As a Finance company, we aggressively incorporate efficient cost saving strategies in our entire value chain to increase our bottom line, while maintaining “WOW” customer service experience for all our buyers.
General Ecommerce Statistics
- Small retailers may see up to 30% higher mobile conversion rates compared to large retailers.
- Amazon accounted for 44% of all US ecommerce sales in 2017
- US shoppers spent $5 billion online during 2017’s Black Friday
- On average, millennials now make 54% of purchases online (versus 49% of non-millennials).
- Multichannel shoppers spend 3 times more than single-channel shoppers.
- 96% of Americans have made an online purchase in their life, 80% in the past month alone.
- Online orders increase 8.9% in Q3 2016, but average order value (AOV) increased only 0.2% — indicating that transactional growth is outpacing total revenue.
- Americans spend 64% of their shopping budget in-store, and 36% online. 40% of US males aged 18-34 say they would ‘ideally buy everything online’, compared to 33% of females in the same age bracket.
- Nearly half of U.S. B2B businesses offer their full product line online
- Ecommerce is growing 23% year-over-year, yet 46% of American small businesses do not have a website.
- Americans spend 64% of their shopping budget in-store, and 36% online. More than three-quarters of online shoppers would like their orders shipped the same day.