- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast model of 1956 Ford Sunliner 60th Anniversary Black Limited Edition to 1002pcs die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Limited Edition. Only 1002pc Produced Worldwide.
- The Fifties are famous for cars with outrageous styling, extravagant use of chrome and all manner of design treatments that for us today appear &ldquocustom&rdquo. As the original brochure from 1956 read, &ldquoIs it any wonder why people who prefer convertibles prefer the Sunliner?&rdquo The Ford Fairlane was based on the very popular Thunderbird of the same era.
Cars of the 50s were large, chrome-clad, rolling works of art just entering the era of tail fins and horsepower. The engine on the Sunliner was essentially the same as the Thunderbird. It is the 292 cu. in., 202 hp Y-8 with &ldquoFordomatic Drive&rdquo.
Replicated in the die-cast is the classic black paint with a stunning red-and-white interior. We&rsquove left the top down so you can see every inch of this beautiful piece of die-cast.
- Has opening hood and doors.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Accurate Interior and Chassis
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal
- Has steerable front wheels.
- Brand new box.
- Detailed Engine.
- Rubber tires.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4, H-3.5 inches.
Package includes: 1956 Ford Sunliner 60th Anniversary Black Limited Edition to 1002pcs 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld AMM1072
HEIGHT X LENGTH X WIDTH: 8.0000 X 7.0000 X 15.0000
WARRANTY: 30 Day Warranty