- Brand new 1:18 scale diecast car model of 1970 Ford Torino Cobra 429 CJ Hemmings Bright Yellow Limited Edition 1254pc die cast car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Rubber tires.
- Detailed Engine.
- Has steerable wheels.
- Detailed interior, exterior.
- Accurate Interior and Chassis.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.5, H-3.75 inches.
- The Ford Torino Cobra, with its all-new styling for 1970, was a no-nonsense muscle car catering to the mid-size performance car market. The Cobra was only available as a SportsRoof model, and came standard with a 4-speed close ratio transmission, Hurst shifter, competition suspension, fl at black hood and grille, 7-inchwide wheels, twist style exposed hood latches, and Cobra emblems. As it appeared in the February 2013 issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine, we&rsquove replicated this Torino with the Drag pack
option. Under the hood lives the powerful 429 Super Cobra Jet engine ready for domination on the dragstrip.
Package includes: 1970 Ford Torino Cobra 429 CJ Hemmings Bright Yellow Limited Edition 1254pc 1/18 Diecast Car Model by Autoworld AMM1049
HEIGHT X LENGTH X WIDTH: 8.0000 X 7.0000 X 15.0000
WARRANTY: 30 Day Warranty