- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Special Edition Black “Hemmings Muscle Machines” Cover Car (October 2007) Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide die cast model car by Autoworld.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Carpeted interior.
- Steerable wheels.
- Opening hood and doors.
- Heavyweight die-cast metal.
- Accurate interior and chassis.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior and engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-10.5, W-4.25, H-2.75 inches.
- The 1977 Pontiac® Firebird® Trans Am became a pop culture icon due to the smokin&rsquo hot second-highest grossing movie of 1977. Additionally, it was also one of the favorite collectible cars of the 1970s according to the Hemmings Motor News staff. The October 2007 feature article further breaks down the details of the 1977 Pontiac® Firebird® Trans Am, and what to look for as a potential buyer. Topics discussed include engine output, market values, popular options, and even the potential problems that buyers may encounter if they&rsquore in the market for a project car.
Package includes: 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Special Edition Black Hemmings Muscle Machines Cover Car (October 2007) Limited Edition to 1,002 pieces Worldwide 1/18 Diecast Model Car by Autoworld AMM1177
HEIGHT X LENGTH X WIDTH: 7.0000 X 15.0000 X 8.0000
WARRANTY: 30 Day Warranty